At JET, our Mechanical Engineers work directly with our customers at all phases of the product life cycle to identify requirements for the design, development, build and installation of new or modified mechanical components or systems.
- Assists with new business development by working with the sales team and traveling to new client sites and assist with proposals.
- Assesses and documents project requirements.
- Designs and implements test systems and procedures.
- Specifies systems components or direct modification of equipment to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Performs hardware and software integration linking software to customer needs.
- Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and equipment.
- Performs testing, evaluating and modifications on customer’s equipment to ensure desired or optimal performance Analyzes and interprets data.
- Maintains and modifies equipment to ensure it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Serves as liaison with suppliers to ensure the best quality, price and delivery of parts.
- May direct the work of other team members with the responsibility for completing a project according to the established schedule and budget requirements while meeting pre-determined milestones for deliverables.
- Develops and delivers status reports to JET management and to the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks CAD modeling and analysis tools.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot LabVIEW software.
- National Instrumentations certification status (such as CLAD, CLD or CLA).
- Demonstrated project management experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com